Gunston 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Gunston Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Gunston reported:
- 97 percent feel "respected at this school."
- 93 percent feel "information provided to me by my child's school is easy to understand."
- 96 percent feel "safe at school."
- 94 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families’ cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity."
- 94 percent feel "Information provided by Gunston is easy to understand.."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.