Early Childhood Special Education Supplies
Early Childhood Special Education Supply List
- Book Bag (must be big enough to fit more than a notebook, but not too big for your child to carry!)
- Lunch box (for daily home lunch, unless purchasing school lunch)
** You will need to send snack and drink each day. School does not provide snacks. We have room to store excess snacks and drinks if you want to send a large quantity at once.
- 2 complete changes of clothes (shorts, shirt, underwear and socks)
**Please remember that whenever we have to change your child’s clothes at school, we need you to send another change of clothes.
- Pull-ups (diaper with Velcro side tabs, if child is not potty trained)
**Diapers or training underwear if your child is wearing them. You are responsible for providing an adequate amount of diapers/pull ups at school. We will notify you when your child is running low.
- 6 packages of wipes:
- 3 Clorox or Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
- 3 Baby Wipes
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 box of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 3 boxes of 8 pack crayons
- 2 bottles of sanitizer
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 box 5 oz or generic drinking cups