From the Gym at Gunston - Mr Krayer and Mr Williams
Hello Gunston Students, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy while we are away from school. Here are some healthy tips and activities for you to enjoy.
- 10-11 hours of sleep per night.
- Eat a variety of nutrient dense foods
- Get at least 60 minutes of physical activity per day
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Choose water, low-fat or nonfat milk, and low calorie beverages.
- Limit screen time to less than 2 hours per day.
Activity Workbook for Kindergarten-2
Activity exercises for 3-6
Check out this Whole School Water Bottle Challenge